A site that offers opinion, analysis, and commentary on today`s topics, trends and events. Plus a little of this, and a lot of that...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Broken Buddha could prove costly!

What a beautiful morning it was to go to the dump. As fate would have it my timing was impeccable as a representative of dumpster divers international was on hand to help with my offloading of spent valuables. This pillaging purveyor of the hoarding class cast a careful eye as his keen sense for discarded delicacies shown it`s true brilliance as he quickly made off with my broken Buddha statue with the missing foot...My curiosity aroused by this strange behavior, I returned home and a quick internet search yielded a troubling discovery. According to legend, discarding a wounded Buddha will bring much misfortune and misery, where as finding and saving one will bring great rewards and spiritual knowledge. Like I don`t have enough problems...