A site that offers opinion, analysis, and commentary on today`s topics, trends and events. Plus a little of this, and a lot of that...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Obama voter falls victim to raging storm...

      It was a horrible night, the blinding snow lashing out from all directions as I pushed on through the wilderness. I heard a faint cry from afar, I strained to make out the location with my every fiber of humanity. After a quick search of the area I came upon a wayward lad stuck in a crevasse, only his orange and purple hair visible above the drifting snow as he struggled for survival. His backpack lay nearby, covered in Obama/Biden 2012 stickers.
"Are you an Obama voter?" I screamed through the raging gale.
"Yes, yes I am," came his tart reply.
There was nothing I could do, I quickly stowed the rescue ropes and gear back onto my snowmobile and pressed on to save others...