A site that offers opinion, analysis, and commentary on today`s topics, trends and events. Plus a little of this, and a lot of that...

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Will Muschamp OUT at Florida...

Head coach to stay for final two games of season...

"I was given every opportunity to get it done here and I simply didn't win enough games -- that is the bottom line," Muschamp said in a statement. "I'm disappointed that I didn't get it done and it is my responsibility to get it done.
"I have no bitter feelings, but this is a business and I wish we would have produced better results on the field."...article


Could Muschamp replacement come from the NFL?

The most obvious NFL name who could come up as a candidate to be Florida’s next coach is 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh...story

More from Gatorbait.net

In a statement released by the university, Athletics Director Jeremy Foley announced Sunday that Will Muschamp is stepping down at the end of the regular season...article